Anastasia's Closet

Thursday, August 11, 2005

You're with who???

If ever there were something in my own life that surprises even me - this is it. I am now dating my boss - but not just in the office tryst sort of way. This is something serious. Something that started years ago when I started to work for him, but has just now come to light. Everyone around me saw how I looked at him and how I cared for him - everyone but me. I noticed only that he was a royal pain in my ass at times and that he dated women without brains. All that time, I kept describing to him what type of woman he should be dating, only to discover that all along, I was describing myself. And what amazes me even more is that I AM HAPPY. I thought I wanted someone who would accept all of the different parts of my personality, but I realize now that is not enough, because this man actually appreciates and enjoys the complexities - I feel as though he understands me on a level that no one else ever has. I am on cloud nine, quite frankly. Sure, he's not perfect, but I can tell by the way that he makes me feel that this is the man of my dreams - however crazy it seems. Don't care that he's older or slightly obnoxious at times. All along I have been looking for a man who makes me feel like a woman - a beautiful and intelligent woman - and here he is. Funny, he's been here all this time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home